Transportation is currently one of the biggest contributors to greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in North America. When we switch from gasoline, diesel, or propane to electricity for powering our vehicles, vessels, or other fleet, we reduce GHG emissions and lower our carbon footprint.
From feasibility studies to engineering design and implementation, Prism’s experienced team of electrical designers and engineers can provide the support you need for your charging infrastructure projects.
Our key considerations include:
- Electrical distribution requirements, capacity, and constraints
- Load sharing configurations and user payment strategies
- Battery storage technologies for demand offsets
- Installation and maintenance costs
- Available incentives and rebates